A world class institution providing leading services in aircraft accident and incident investigation and prevention.
To apply state-of-the-art methodology in aircraft accidents and incidents investigation that provides reports and recommendations for the prevention of future occurrence of accidents and incidents to attain high level aviation safety.
- Safety and Security
- Transparency and Fairness
- Integrity and Discipline
- Teamwork and cooperation
- Continuous improvement and excellence
OBJECTIVES OF THE BUREAU
The objects of the Bureau are to
- prevent the occurrence of aircraft accidents and incidents in Ghana;
- investigate aircraft accidents and incidents that occur in Ghana;
- regulate and oversee the processes and standards in investigating aircraft accidents and incidents in Ghana;
- develop confident-oriented accidents and incidents reports and safety recommendations; and
- manage matters relating to aircraft accidents and incidents in Ghana.